The mission of The Christian Times is to report on Christian-related news and events nationwide and worldwide. By offering a Christian perspective on current events, The Christian Times reports on socio-political issues that are of particular concern to Christians, including cultural changes, government legislation, and especially the work of the church throughout the world.
Statement of Faith
- We affirm our belief in the one-eternal God – Creator and Lord of the world; Father, Son and Holy Spirit – who governs all things according to the purpose of His will.
- We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We affirm that human beings, though created in the image of God, are sinful and guilty, and lost without Jesus Christ, who offers the forgiveness of sins and the liberating gifts of the Spirit to all who repent and believe.
- We confess Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God who became fully human while remaining fully divine; who was our substitute on the cross, exchanging his righteousness for our unrighteousness, bearing our sins and dying our death; who rose victorious in a transformed body; and who will return personally and visibly, in power and glory, to consummate his salvation and his judgment.
- We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. In its broadest sense, salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification.
- We believe that the Church is the community of God's people rather than an institution, is at the very center of God's cosmic purpose, and is His appointed means of spreading the gospel – His good news for the whole world.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose work includes the conviction of sin, faith in Christ, new birth and Christian growth. Through him, God's people are baptized into the Body of Christ and enlightened and empowered in worship, evangelism, and service.
- We believe God, in His own time and in His own way, will raise the dead and that Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous, in their resurrected and glorified bodies, will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.
Adrian Ferguson – firstname.lastname@example.org Adrian has more than two decades experience in the media industry, and has become a prominent Christian media personality on topics ranging from global human rights and persecution, to local church and ethics news. Adrian has Midwest roots; growing up in Indiana and graduating from Indiana University. Adrian is known for being able to dissect complication issues and stories, and his passion is to connect and educate readers with balance and independence.
Adrian and his wife Julie have two children, Charles and Kaitlin, and a dog named Max. Adrian loves running and has completed more than a dozen marathons.
Veronica Elliot – email@example.com Veronica has worked in Christian media since she 1999. She was born and raised in Minneapolis and has spent time in Central and South America with various missions organizations.
She is married to John, whom she lives with along with their lovely daughter Sarah.
Rebecca Bellecci – firstname.lastname@example.org Rebecca has worked in media since 2005, and has worked at a range of publications, gaining experience from stints in London, Berlin and Sydney. She is recognized for some of her more investigative and in depth features, and is an integral part of the Times team.
Sarah Adams – email@example.com Sarah has spent most of her career working in Florida as a hard news reporter. She has been recognized in the industry for her hard news and feature reporting.
Sarah loves to travel, explore new restaurants, hike, and just socialize with friends.
- Director of Design
- Tom Chase
- Director of Programming
- Chris Devereux
Acceptance of terms
The services provided to you are subject to the following Service Agreement, which may be updated periodically. In addition to the service agreement, you may be subject to rules and regulations posted specifically for a ChristianTimes.com service. If you use a service provided by a third party in association with ChristianTimes.com, you may be subject to the service terms that they issue.
ChristianTimes.com provides users with a large array of Christian content. By using theses services, you acknowledge that ChristianTimes.com may use advertisements within the services from outside vendors, and that the services may contain other communications from ChristianTimes.com. Any new service that is offered through ChristianTimes.com will also be bound by the Service Agreement. The services provided on ChristianTimes.com are offered "as-is," and that ChristianTimes.com holds no responsibility for the failure to store information or personalized settings. However, we will make all efforts to ensure a rewarding ChristianTimes.com experience.
You are responsible for accessing the service, and may incur charges from third parties, such as Internet access and airtime charges. You will be responsible for those fees, as well as feed associated with delivery and display of advertisements. In addition, you must provide the equipment necessary to access the ChristianTimes.com services.
Special warnings for international use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to abide by all applicable rules for the transmission of data to and from the United States.
You agree to not to hold ChristianTimes.com or any of its associates and affiliates responsible for any claim, including attorney's fees, by any third party due to content that you submit and make available through ChristianTimes.com services.
No resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any of the services without permission from the ChristianTimes.com team.
General practices regarding use and storage
You acknowledge that ChristianTimes.com may establish general time frames with which content will be maintained on the server. This includes email messages, forum posting, uploaded content, and any other content that is generated by the user through ChristianTimes.com services. You agree not to hold ChristianTimes.com responsible for damages incurred by the deletion or failure to store any of the content held within ChristianTimes.com or its affiliate's servers. Furthermore, you acknowledge that ChristianTimes.com may change these practices and time frame limits at any time, with or without notice.
Modifications to service
ChristianTimes.com maintains the right to modify or discontinue any part of the ChristianTimes.com services without notice. You agree that ChristianTimes.com will not be liable for any damage incurred by the modification or discontinuation of a service.
Dealings with advertisers
Any correspondence or business dealings made by you and by ChristianTimes.com affiliates will remain in the jurisdiction of the two parties. You agree not to hold ChristianTimes.com responsible for any loss or damages incurred as the result of dealings with advertisers within ChristianTimes.com.
ChristianTimes.com and its affiliates provide links to other World Wide Web sites and resources. ChristianTimes.com does not have any control over these resources, so by using ChristianTimes.com, you agree that ChristianTimes.com is not responsible not does it endorse the content found through these links. Although every effort is made to guarantee the wholesomeness of the web pages found in the ChristianTimes.com directories, we cannot guarantee that each one represents orthodox doctrines within the Christian religion. You acknowledge that ChristianTimes.com is not responsible for any damage caused by content or goods available through ChristianTimes.com links.
Limitation of liability
You expressly agree that ChristianTimes.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- a. The use or inability to use the services.
- b. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data.
- c. Any matter related to ChristianTimes.com services.
Copyrights and copyright agents
By using ChristianTimes.com, you agree that ChristianTimes.com holds copyrights over all content held within the services. If you would like to reproduce or use any of the content found within ChristianTimes.com, please contact the ChristianTimes.com editorial and ask for permission.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated within the ChristianTimes.com services or within one of the pages hosted by ChristianTimes.com, please contact the ChristianTimes.com team at http://christiantimes.com/contactus.
The service agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ChristianTimes.com, and governs your use on the service. You may also be subject to additional terms dictated by third-parties and ChristianTimes.com affiliates. The service agreement is within the jurisdiction of the state of New York.
The section titles in the Service Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report violations of the service agreement to our customer care center.
ChristianTimes.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders, to improve our web page, and to generate content. The following discloses what information our web site collects and what we do with it. This privacy statement is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a contract. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact webmaster at ChristianTimes.com
Information collected and usage
When you connect to our web site, we are able to recognize the Internet (IP) address of your computer. We may use this IP address to help diagnose problems with our server or otherwise administer our Web site. This IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information. Your IP address is never associated with you as an individual and never provided to another company or organization.
Our site may write a small data file called a cookie onto your computer No personal information is placed in this file. The file is removed when you exit your browser.
We do not collect your name or email address unless provided on a registration form, order form, survey form, or sent to us through an email. Our site's forms may ask or require you to give us contact information (such as email address), financial information (such as your account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (such as your zip code or age). We use this information to provide information, products, or services that you request. Any information collected is primarily for internal ChristianTimes.com use and is not made available to any outside group or organization except other agencies or companies working with ChristianTimes.com for the designated purposes.
Our web site contains links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites that do not belong to ChristianTimes.com.
Policies for chldren (under the age of 13)
ChristianTimes.com encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered on the ChristianTimes.com website. No personally identifiable information should be submitted to or posted at ChristianTimes.com by visitors under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
This web site does not solicit or allow children under 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information. In the event that we ask for information online from children under the age of 13, we do not require personally identifiable information such as child's last name, city, or e-mail address.
If our ChristianTimes.com staff receive e-mail from children under 13, we may contact the child under the following circumstances:
- a) to respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis for a specific request from the child where it is not used to re-contact the child for other purposes,
- b) in order to request the name or online contact information of a parent for the sole purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification, and
- c) to respond more than once directly to a specific request from the child and not used to re-contact the child beyond the scope of that request (such as the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription). Where the information is used to contact the child more than once, ChristianTimes.com uses reasonable efforts to provide parental notification.